We have brought together a wide range of resources exploring situation of migrant Roma communities in the UK across the following subjects:
- Mapping Roma in the UK
- Engagement with Roma communities
- Roma and Education
- Roma and Health
- Roma – Housing and Environment
- Social Inclusion – Employment, Income and Welfare
- Roma and Brexit
- Report racism or hate crimes through the Report Racism GRT website.
- Hate crime leaflets in a number of languages, including those spoken by Roma – Czech, Hungarian, Latvian, Polish, Slovak and Romanian. The leaflets can be downloaded from here.
- Network for social workers working with GRT communities Traveller and Romani Advice and Information Centre (TRAIN)
- CSE Resources – Posters and leaflets in Slovak and Romanian and awareness video in Slovak
- A Guide to Knowing Roma – made by Roma Roma Guide
- Short movies made by Roma children in Leeds
- Documentary project about Roma migration to the UK The Roma Project
For resources for professionals working with Roma communities go to Engagement with Roma communities
If you have any resources or publications about migrant Roma in the UK which you would like to share with others, please email the links/files to Ewa.Jamroz@migrationyorkshire.org.uk . Many thanks!